? ??????????????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 679 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Great Taste? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1377 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lamborghini Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (9 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!



We opened our gifts at our house last night and we had so much fun doing it. I got a really cool toy garbage truck that I really like playing with. I got some other cool stuff too and so did my sisters. Here are a few pictures of our Christmas, most importantly we remember the real reason for the season and that is JESUS!! We all got new pajamas, I got cars and Ashley and Abby got matching princess jamies. They are really warm and we love them. Thanks mommy and daddy for all the cool presents. WE Love YOU!! Mommy and Daddy got us all a new game for Christmas the one we are playing in the picture above is the one I got it is a fishing game and is a blast to play!!

0 comments: