? ??????????????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 679 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Great Taste? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1377 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lamborghini Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (9 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Congratulations Uncle Nathan and Aunt Lynn!! 12-31-07




We went to South Dakota last weekend for Uncle Nathan Hughes' and Lynn (Meador) Hughes' wedding, it was really pretty but it was a long trip.
The pictures are at the top, my sister Abby and I, then Uncle Nathan and Aunt Lynn, and at the bottom Ashley and our cousin Christopher Castle

2 comments:

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Hey,
I love the blog! Thanks for checking out my blog!

Talk at you later!

Luanna Wright

Martha C said...

I have really enjoyed seeing the photos. All the kids are so cute!