? ??????????????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 679 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Great Taste? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1377 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lamborghini Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (9 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ashley's first day back to school this week!

My big sis got to go to school today for the first time this week. She really hates it when she has to miss school but because of all the ice we had she didn't have school. She is doing really good in school, she brought home 3 100's today. Good Job Ashley!!

2 comments:

Janette said...

Good job, Ashley, on the 100's! I'm glad you like school so well!

Has your electric gone off there? I guess a lot of people are without electric with all the ice.

Andrew said...

No, our electric did not go off and today alot of the ice melted off. WE are getting ready for Ashley's Christmas program at school so maybe tomorrow or this weekend we will have some pictures to put on the blog.