? ??????????????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 679 Total Grabs.
?
PYZAM.COM
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Great Taste? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1377 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lamborghini Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (9
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
MYSPACE LAYOUTS
?
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hughesville
Monday, July 27, 2009
The Newest members of our Family!
Here are a couple of puppies I got from a friend at school. They are so cute and so funny. We are not sure if we are keeping both of them or not but probably will because we are very quickly becoming attached to them.
1 comments:
Janette
said...
It was fun to see you on the webcam!
September 9, 2009 at 12:45 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Andrew
Kansas, United States
I am 5 years old. I have 2 sisters: Ashley 7, and Abigail 3. I live with my mommy and daddy in Kansas.
View my complete profile
Blog List
Nathan and Lynn
James and Jodi
Daddy's Pictures
Trint and Janette
Look'n Cute
Ashley
Andrew
Abigail
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(
13
)
►
October
(
1
)
▼
July
(
1
)
The Newest members of our Family!
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
March
(
3
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2008
(
43
)
►
November
(
6
)
►
October
(
6
)
►
September
(
7
)
►
August
(
5
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
April
(
3
)
►
March
(
4
)
►
February
(
4
)
►
January
(
4
)
►
2007
(
9
)
►
December
(
9
)
1 comments:
It was fun to see you on the webcam!
Post a Comment