? ??????????????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 679 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Great Taste? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1377 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lamborghini Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (9 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mommy's Past Time

Since mommy is in nursing school she spends a lot of time studing. She will be glad when she is done and so will we!! We are all proud that mommy is doing such a good job in school.

2 comments:

Janette said...

Kayla, Hope all is going well and you're keeping up with all your school & family! I don't think I could handle both at the same time!

Andrew said...

Janette, Thanks to all the prayer warriors that are praying for me I am doing well in school. So far I have all A's and B's but I still have 4 1/2 months to go. With God's help though and everybodies continued prayers I will make it through and "IT WILL BE WORTH IT ALL!!!!" when I am done.