? ??????????????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 679 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Great Taste? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1377 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lamborghini Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (9 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sorry about the LOOOONG Absence!


Mommy has started nursing school and is SOOO busy with all of her school work that she hasn't had time to update. We went to Grandma and Grandpa Leonard's for Christmas so here is a picture of all of us. This was the first time we had all been together, there are 20 total.

It might be awhile before mommy writes again but maybe daddy will update the blog sometime soon and add more pictures.

1 comments:

Janette said...

Thanks for posting the family picture! I enjoyed seeing your other cousins and relatives. I'm sure you had fun playing with your cousins too!