? ??????????????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 679 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Great Taste? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1377 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lamborghini Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (9 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Starting School!

My big sister, Ashley, and I started school on Monday. I REALLY like school but I only go for an hour a day and I don't like that but mommy says for now that is all I can go. I am learning my ABC's and things and that is so much fun. Mommy took some pictures of us on our first day and she will be posting them here shortly but she is kind of busy this week getting us to and from school, helping at the school and all of the other things a mommy has to do. Hope you all have a good rest of the week!

0 comments: