? ??????????????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 679 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Great Taste? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1377 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lamborghini Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (9 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Still alive and kicking!

We are still alive and well here in Kansas. We have been really busy lately, mommy has been trying to get a research paper done. She has to have it done by Saturday so us kids have to be good so mommy can get her school work done. We can't wait until she is all done! Well, I will try to get mommy or daddy to post some new pictures later, probably next week.

2 comments:

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Kayla,
I replied to your question on my blog!

Luanna

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Kayla,
Yes! I get some of the money for helping out!

Luanna