? ??????????????Shop Til I Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 679 Total Grabs.
?
PYZAM.COM
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Great Taste? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1377 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Lamborghini Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (9
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
MYSPACE LAYOUTS
?
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hughesville
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Flowers for a Wedding!
Here are some flower arrangements that mommy did for a wedding at grandpa and grandma's church in Syracuse, Kansas. We went out for the wedding and mommy helped with the decorations.
1 comments:
Janette
said...
Nice job, Kayla! I enjoy your updates on this blog!
March 11, 2008 at 6:37 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Andrew
Kansas, United States
I am 5 years old. I have 2 sisters: Ashley 7, and Abigail 3. I live with my mommy and daddy in Kansas.
View my complete profile
Blog List
Nathan and Lynn
James and Jodi
Daddy's Pictures
Trint and Janette
Look'n Cute
Ashley
Andrew
Abigail
Blog Archive
►
2009
(
13
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
March
(
3
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
January
(
1
)
▼
2008
(
43
)
►
November
(
6
)
►
October
(
6
)
►
September
(
7
)
►
August
(
5
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
April
(
3
)
▼
March
(
4
)
My new castle bed!!
Happy Easter!
Flowers for a Wedding!
For Mommy
►
February
(
4
)
►
January
(
4
)
►
2007
(
9
)
►
December
(
9
)
1 comments:
Nice job, Kayla! I enjoy your updates on this blog!
Post a Comment